Izmir: Health Clubs & Spa
Health Clubs & Spas in Izmir:
- GYM Health Club: On the 10th floor of the Hilton Hotel. Tel: (0232) 441 8159. Exercise with a View :-) They have also a tennis court, squash and inside pool
- Form Club Spa: 1389 Sokak No:4, daire 1, Alsancak. Tel: (0232) 463 6721
- Pürovel Spa &Sport: Inside the Swissotel. Gaziosmanpasa Bulv. No:1. Alsancak. Tel: (0232) 414 5920. Nice Spa with outside pool, and tennis court
- Agamemnon: Inside the Whyndham Hotel. Inciralti cad. No:67, Balçova. Tel: (0232) 292 1300. Good Spa
- Sports international: 2040 Sok. No:3, Mavişehir, Karşiaka. Tel: (0232) 24 1500. All kind of Sports activities and Spa
- The Pilates Lounge: Maltepe Mahallesi Mehmetçik Sokak 26/b , Güzelbahçe. Cell: (0533) 727 5601. They have qualified english teachers.
- Kaya Izmir: Ilıca Mah. Zeytin Sk. No:112, Balçova. Tel: (0232) 238 5151. Very big Spa
- MacFit: Eğitim Mh., Mithatpaşa Sokak, 35330 Balçova. Cell: (0532) 111 1348
- Mediderm: Dominik Cad. (Gazi ilkokulu ArkasI) Sarılar Apt. K:1 D:1 Alsancak. Tel: (0232) 464 2200
- Serena Polikliniği, Talatpaşa Bulvarı , Yayger Apt. No:17/2, Alsancak, Tel: (0232) 463 2000. Some ladies also speak english, very professional
- Özel Likya: Dr. Mustafa Bey Cad. Berki Apt. No:1 D:1, Alsancak. Cell: (0532) 676 9707
- A Plus: Ziya Gökalp Bulvarı No:18 Alsancak. Tel: (0232) 464 6171
- Nets Club: Erzene Mah. 80 Sokak No:14, Bornova. Tel: (0232) 388 2888
- Novar Poliklinik: Ali Cetinkaya Bulvarı Pakkat Apt. No:25 K:2 Alsancak. Tel: (232) 421 0200
- Olga Tırnak Center (Nail Studio): Kültür Mahallesi, Ş.Eşref Bulvarı No.73/B Alsancak. Tel: (0534) 782 5462
Cosmetics are slightly more expensive in Turkey than abroad. Remember also, that you are not allowed to ship cosmetics to Turkey, it will get stucked at customs and you will not be able to receive it.
- M.A.C. Cosmetics: Kültür Mah. 1386 Sk. No:8/A, Alsancak. Tel:(0232) 464 4627. They also have shops in several shopping malls
- Sephora: Gül Sokak, Alsancak. They also have shops at Agora AVM and Point Bornova.
- Sevil: Gül Sokak. They also have shops in Konak Pier, Agora and Ege park. Parfums and Cosmetics
In the Drugstores in Turkey, they do not sell medications or Vitamins. If you are looking for that, you need to go to a Pharmacy ('Eczane'). See here information about Pharmacy in Izmir
- Rossmann: They have several in Izmir and all over Turkey. You will find cosmetics, cleaning and washing Products and much more.
- Gratis: They have several in Izmir and all over Turkey. You will find cosmetics, cleaning and washing Products and much more.
- Watsons: They have several in Izmir and all over Turkey. You will find cosmetics, cleaning and washing Products and much more
There are many hairdressers in Izmir. The best option is if you find a good one next to where you live or you work. Otherwise some other good ones are:
- Petrini Hairdresser: Inside the Hilton. Tel: (0232) 441 5071. The owner, Mrs. Filiz Petrini speaks German and Italian
- Prestige Kuaför: Talatpasa bulvari. Yayger Apt. No: 17. Alsancak. Tel: (0232) 463 6933. They also do manicure, pedicure and much more
- Sener & Serkan: Zuhal Yorgancioglu (1398) Sok. No:6/2, Alsancak. Tel: (0232) 464 3837
- Aso's: Caher Dudayev Bulv No:70B - 6436/1 Sokak No: 42B, Mavisehir- Karsiaka . Tel: (0232) 337 1053
- Özer Kuaför: Plevne Bulvari, Kardesler Apt No:34/E, Alsancak. Tel: (0232) 463 0037. They do very good the hair coloring, manicure, pedicure, waxing and make-up.
- Paris Kuaför: Sarmaşik cad. No:28/A, Balçova. Tel: (0232) 277 7160
- Kuaför Selçuk, 6039 Sokak No:1, 1/D Nergiz (Perla Home Yan Sokağı). Tel: (0554) 262 6679; (0232) 361 5622. Their are doing everything with hair, manicure, pedicure, waxing and make up etc. They do not speak English, but Mr.Selçuk can understand what you want :)
Do not forget to bring your own towel, shampoo, soap and slippers! They also do waxing in most of them, so jusk ask in advance.
- Tarihi Hoşgör Hamami:360 Sokak No:10/ Mihat Paşa Cad. Karataş Mevki. , Karataş. Tel:(0232) 425 2093. Men: 8am-11am and 5pm to24h. Women from 11am to 5pm. Traditional Hamam
- Fes Spa & Hamam: 9 Eylül Mahallesi 340 Sokak No:4 Gaziemir
- Cukur Hamami: Çankaya Mah. 841 Sokak, No:3, Küçükyali, Konak. Tel:(0232) 483 5897 One of the oldest ones from the 16th century
- Sirinyer Sefa Hamami: 514 Sok. No:7, Sirinyer. Tel:(0232) 487 7947. Men 07:00-12:00 y 17:00-23:00. Women12:00-17:00 daily. It was build in the 20th century, got destroyed but then restored in the 1990’s
- Çivici Hamami. Kestelli Cad. No:93, Kemeralti. Tel:(0232) 445 1229 . Daily, women: 11:00-17:00, men from 07:00-23:00.
- All the main Healthclubs and Hotels have also their own Hamam, double check before.
© 2012-2017 Tatjana Blanckenstein www.madeeasierguides.com Go to main menu