Parks in Ankara
- Kuğulu Parkı: At the beginning of Tunali Hilmi Caddesi. very small, but nice with very small kids to watch the swans and ducks.
- Seğmenler Parkı: On one side of Iran Caddesi. Nice to walk up and down hill..
- Botanical garden: Underneath Atakule tower, Cinnah Caddesi
- Park Vadi: You can do very nice walks in there. Hoşdere Cad. Dikmen Vadisi Rekreasyon Alanı. It's in a Valley between Dikmen Caddesi and Hoşdere Caddesi. They have waterfalls, walking trails, benches and much more. Worth going when you want to escape from the city noice.
- Kurtuluş parkı: Nice park between the Kolej and Kurtuluş Metro Station
- Altınpark: İrfan Baştuğ Caddesi, Aydınlıkevler. That's an amusement park, great for kids. They have pedalos, horses, little kids train and more
- Ahlatlıbel: Kızılcaşar Mahallesi, İncek Blv., Gölbaşı, Incek. Huge area. Playgrounds, food facilities, go karting, bicycle path and much more.
- 50. Yıl Parkı: It also has a small playground for kids and places for pick-nick.On 50. Yıl Mh.
- Göksu Parkı: Şehit Osman Avcı Mah.TBBM Cad.Göksu Parkı No:2 (İstanbul Yalo 20 km) Eryaman
- Abdi Ipekçi Parkı
- Genclik Parkı
- ODTÜ Eymir Gölü: A very nice lake where you can walk or cycle around it. Driving from downtown up to Oran, turn at the TRT Building left and drive down the Hill. In summer you will find several companies at the entrance that rent bicycles. if you are a fast walker, you can do the round in two hours, but you can also stop at one of the coffee houses and relax ;-)
- Gökçek Parkı.
>>If you prefer to go trekking or walking outside Ankara, look at our "Trekking in Turkey" page
© 2012-2018 Tatjana Blanckenstein www.madeeasierguides.com Go to main menu