Izmir: International Groups & Activities
IWAI: (International Women's Association of Izmir)
If you are an international woman and live or are planing to live in Izmir, make sure you become member of IWAI.
They meet every first and third Friday of the month for an informal coffee morning at the Swissotel from 10am to 12pm.
They also organize several activities during the year
They will help you get around and get to know what you need and you will make new friends.
For more information, check their website: http://www.iwaizmir.com/
Turkish American Association:
The TAA offer Culture and Social Activities: 1379 Sokak No:39, Alsancak. Tel:(0232) 464 20 95
- La Passarelle: Pour les francophones. They meet every 3rd Monday of the month. For more information, contact: Izmir Passarelle
- Deutscher Frauenkreis Izmir: Treffen jeden 1. Mittwoch im Monat ab 14 Uhr im Hotel Konak Best Western.Ansprechpartnerin: Hannelore Sayın
There is an active group of Internations that meet once a month to get to see each other and meet new people. For more information you have to register at: http://www.internations.org/
Google & Facebook Groups:
a) If you are looking for something specific, have special questions about Izmir, or just want to share something, register at this "Izmir International connection" Googlegroup. Once you are registered, you will be able to post/send emails and receive information. Very helpful ! Conversations are in English.:Izmir International Connection. Please send a request email to register
- Facebook Group: Real Izmir Expats. Anybody can join. General Information about everything
- Facebook Group: Foreigners in Izmir: Anybody can join. General Information about everything
- Facebook Group: sell, buy or swap. Anybody can join. If you want to sell, buy or swap items
- Facebook Group: Expat and Foreign Women in Izmir: Only Women can join. General Information about everything
- Facebook Group: Women in Izmir. Only Women can join. General Information about everything
- Facebook Page: Izmir -Made Easier. To see what's going on and what to do.
© 2012-2017 Tatjana Blanckenstein www.madeeasierguides.com Go to main menu